It’s so often these days that businesses are only thinking about the digital side of security.
Today’s crime buzzwords — ransomware, cybercriminal, phishing, etc. — leave business owners more worried about their firewalls and anti-virus solutions than they are about their physical and conventional security solutions.
Don’t forget to take the other side of security into account. If you run a business that has a lot of interaction between potential customers and your products, then you need to do your part to deter thieves.
Video surveillance is the best way to do so.
Why Do You Need Video Surveillance?
Video surveillance remains an undeniably effective way to promote a safe work environment for your staff and secure business for your clients.
With a functioning video surveillance system in place, your employees and clients can be confident that they’re safe while at your place of business.
Don’t forget that, in the event of a theft, your video surveillance system will give you a lot to offer law enforcement in finding the perpetrator and bringing them to justice. Clear footage stored safely on your hard drive and easily navigable by date makes follow up as simple as can be.
Camera Surveillance Systems By HRCT
When properly deployed and managed, video surveillance technology creates a robust defense for your physical premises. There’s plenty to consider when it comes to your business’ physical security – why bother managing it on your own when you could have HRCT take care of it for you?
We offer an extensive range of camera types to fit any type of business or environment:
- Dome & Mini Dome: The dome shape provides a wide field of view and makes them ideal for indoor or outdoor environments.
- PZT & Mini PTZ: Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) cameras offer remote and directional control for more active security purposes.
- Thermal & Optical Bi-Spectrum Speed Dome: This model is ideal for perimeter defense and fire-prevention purposes in critical infrastructures such as airports, railways, prisons, and power stations.
- Turret: This simplified model offers extended IR for enhancing recording capabilities in variable lighting.
- Fisheye: The distinctive lens on this camera captures a very wide field of view, ideal for environments where space is limited.
- Bullet: This model trades the discretion offered by smaller designs for more extensive zoom and IR capabilities.
- DarkfighterX Smart Camera: Designed specifically for low-light environments, this model can capture high-quality color footage in the dark.
- DeepinView Dual-Lens Face Recognition Camera: This model uses a deep learning algorithm and powerful GPU to perform instant face detection, capture, and comparison against a library of stored faces.
- Mini Pinhole & Covert Model: These covert small network cameras are ideal for discreet surveillance.
- Thermal & Optical Bi-Spectrum: This feature-rich model offers 384 x 288 resolution thermal imaging capabilities with a choice of 25 or 50mm focal length, as well as a 2MP optical camera with matched, fixed field of view lenses.
Is Video Surveillance Only For Security?
Absolutely not – although you are required to have a video surveillance system, don’t assume that there aren’t any other benefits of installing one beyond being secure.
- Track Changes In Your Inventory: No matter what you store on-site, a video surveillance system can help you keep an eye on it remotely. With the right configuration and deployment, you can use your surveillance system as a form of inventory management, double-checking and confirming what your staff reports on an ongoing basis.
- Ongoing Organizational Record: By watching your business around the clock, you also gain a unique perspective into the hour-by-hour, day-to-day, and month-to-month operation of your business with the live recorded footage.
- Promote A Positive Workplace Environment: Video surveillance will also help to mitigate instances of harassment and poor customer service because everyone on your premises knows they are being recorded.
Enhance Your On-Site Security
Want to keep an eye on your business? Get in touch with HRCT to discover which type of security surveillance camera is right for you.