HRCT provides leading network security solutions to protect your data and network security. For complete network protection customized to your company or organization’s needs, speak to one of our IT specialists at (757) 399-3350.
Your business data and network are only as strong as your network security. HRCT has you covered. For the best network protection, you’ll want to:
- Protect the perimeter of your network with reliable network firewalls. Network firewalls monitor and control what traffic goes out and comes in from the internet. A “next generation firewall” has subscription services that inspect traffic so you can detect and block malware, and also detect and block websites you don’t want your users to go to, for the best web network security.
- Protect your e-mail system. E-mail plays an important role in cyber network security. Your business needs a dependable filter in place that will detect and block malware and phishing attempts from your users. Users are always the weakest link on your network. If you want to find out how weak your users are, we offer a service that will send fake phishing attempts against your users to see who clicks on the links or attachments, and then provide online education to improve your score. It’s better to learn from a fake attempt, rather than a real virus that can damage your network and files.
- Invest in end protection software. You need to protect your computers with good endpoint protection software with anti-virus, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention and exploit prevention. HRCT can help your business select reliable software.
- Strengthen your passwords. Your network needs to be safeguarded by passwords that have a mixture of upper case, lower case, numbers, and special characters. Passwords should expire and change regularly (every 90 days). Passwords should also restrict users so they only have access to the parts of your network they need; the principle of least privilege.
- Require additional authentication. For extra security measures, you may want to add two-factor authentication such as: fingerprint readers, smart cards, or tokens, so that passwords aren’t the only requirement to gain access.
HRCT uses leading computer network security vendors including: Sophos, SonicWALL, Symantec, Cisco, and Solarwinds MSP.
HRCT knows that with increasing cyber attacks, malware, ransomware, phishing, and other threats to your computer network security, you need effective network protection. We provide thorough protection and also offer patch and removal services. Call us today for your network security company needs. (757) 399-3350
Hampton Roads Communication Technologies (HRCT) provides quality network security solutions to companies and organizations throughout the United States, Mid-Atlantic Region, Hampton Roads Virginia, north into Williamsburg and south into the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
HRCT keeps your company connected. 24/7 emergency service available. Call now (757) 399-3350.
Images courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net by hyena reality (locks) and hywards (servers)