Keep Your Workplace Safe From COVID-19 And Other Viruses
HRCT can equip you with a touchless biometric system to track body temperature and confirm that masks are being worn by visitors at your place of business.
- Do you need to reopen your place of business?
- Are you worried about COVID-19 spreading at your workplace?
- Do you want to keep your employees and visitors safe?
At some point, you may need to reopen your place of business. Whenever that maybe, you would likely benefit from having a way to prevent contagious people from entering your premises and putting your staff and other contacts at risk.
The good news is that thermal imaging technology is not limited to governments and global organizations – HRCT can equip you with touchless biometrics to help you maintain a safe workplace.
What Does Our Touchless Biometrics System Do?
- Scan the faces of visitors to ensure they are wearing masks
- Check the temperature of visitors to within 0.6 °F and prohibit entry to those that have a fever
- Recognize faces and authenticate authorized members of your staff within 8 feet of the premises
These systems are entirely contactless and utilize powerful IR & VL cameras that work in daylight and in the dark. With these systems installed, no one without a mask or that has an unsafe temperature will be able to access your place of business, helping to keep you and your employees safe.
HRCT Will Help You Protect Against COVID-19 In The Workplace
If you don’t have the luxury of closing your physical location for the duration of the pandemic, or are looking for an extra level of protection for when you do re-open, this solution will help you mitigate risks posed to your staff and clients.
HRCT is available to help you determine how our touchless biometrics system can be integrated into your organization’s premises — all you have to do is get in touch.