HRCT Supports Department Of Defense Contractors
Groups that support the ongoing military efforts of our country are a specialty we are proud to work with. Many of our clients report that our proactive managed services allow them to trust that confidential data and sensitive information will not be exposed.
- Do you need help managing the ever-changing compliance and regulatory environments that change constantly?
- Have you had to deal with not-so-pleasant compliance surprises?
- Do you have to prove consistently that your data and your network is secure?
- Is staying current on government requirements taking up too much of your time?
- Are you looking for a partner who understands NIST, CDI and CUI compliance?
Our technical experts can ensure you meet the requirements of the DoD with a completely outsourced, innovative, comprehensive managed services model.
The functionality, accessibility and efficiency of your team and their workflows is our top priority. We understand the delicate balance between security and functionality and we understand the demands of serving as a government contractor.
HRCT offers contractors a turn-key solution for securely addressing every piece of your network, including:
- Security incident surveillance, tracking and reporting
- Endpoint protection
- Patch management
- Firewall optimization
- Remote access
- Vulnerability and penetration testing
- Data encryption
- Malware and spam blocking
- Active directory management
We also provide proactive security services for your assets and your team.
We can lead your fight to protect your data from cybercriminals, and we understand the high stakes in keeping your information confidential.
Not only do we provide security for all your assets, but we can also help you design policies and procedures that will mitigate the “human factor” in cybersecurity.
This crucial service includes:
- Password management including routine changes and complexity
- Phishing and spoofing education
- Routinely testing cybersecurity knowledge
- Cultivating a culture of self-reporting
- Encouraging false alarms
- Finding the root cause of unsafe behavior
- Ensuring remote access is functional and simple
- Training that keeps up with current attack trends
Don’t take a chance on a provider that doesn’t intimately understand your role as a Department of Defense contractor. You don’t have the bandwidth to help your provider learn about your compliance and regulatory needs.
From the first conversation you have with us, you’ll see the difference. We are delighted to share best practices and best-in-class solutions that meet the unusual requirements of your organization.
At HRCT, it’s an honor to serve those who serve our military. We strive to take all the IT responsibility off of you and your team, so that you can focus on your noble mission.