Managed IT Services For The Hospitality Industry
Virtually All Industries Are Embracing Digitization to Create Better Customer Experiences and Hospitality is No Exception. But As Technology Becomes More Integral, Proper Management is More Important Than Ever Before.
Virtually all industries are embracing digitization for the purpose of creating better customer experiences. Technology is used to streamline workflows, automate time-consuming tasks, and stay connected with customers, partners, and departments within organizations of all types and sizes. The hospitality industry is no exception. In fact, hospitality businesses are relying on technology more than ever before:
- Booking and ordering systems to speed up processes
- Guest wi-fi and networks to keep guests connected
- Data analytics to detect trends with current and future customers
But as more technology is leveraged in the modern hospitality business, proper management is more important than ever before, especially considering regulations that enforce the protection of customer information, such as GDPR or PCI DSS. After all, more technology means more entry points into the network for hackers.
Why Should Hospitality Businesses Outsource the Management of Their Information Technology to an MSP?
An MSP, also known as a managed services provider, takes a proactive approach to monitoring, maintaining, and supporting your network. They will handle all sorts of areas – from infrastructure maintenance to security and compliance to implementing new software. Typically, they provide a range of services for a flat-rate monthly fee, including:
- Around-the-clock monitoring to prevent issues from turning into downtime
- Comprehensive cybersecurity solutions to prevent unauthorized access to data
- Strategic technology planning to help you achieve organizational objectives
- Regular maintenance, such as patches and/or updates, to keep technology updated
- Cloud services to help you ensure anytime, anywhere access to information
- And much more
The benefits of outsourcing the management of your information technology to an MSP like HRCT are clear:
- Fewer risks in terms of compliance with industry-specific or government regulations, as well as security against hackers. We manage the risks for you – minimizing them with the right solutions to keep you protected and compliant.
- Less downtime due to our proactive approach wherein we catch issues before they turn into major challenges that result in downtime. This means less expensive repairs and/or lost productivity.
- Greater control of spending related to technology as you know exactly what you’re spending at any given time due to the flat-rate monthly fee for all of the services and support you need.
- More expertise that helps you handle strategic planning, vendor management, cloud migrations, and other areas that can often be tricky when you’re not necessarily familiar with a range of hardware and software.
Get Started with Our Managed IT Services for Hospitality Businesses. Contact HRCT at (757) 255-8952.