Posted by Craig Maxwell, HRCT’s Director of Sales
A cloud based business telephone system is a good fit for a small or medium sized business. Cloud based phone systems provide affordability, scalability, features and more. Learn about how a cloud based business telephone system can benefit your small business.
How a Cloud Based Business Telephone System is Beneficial to Your Small or Medium Sized Business
What is a Cloud Based Business Telephone System?
Often times we associate the word “cloud” with storing data and files, but the cloud is so much more than that. Cloud based phone systems allow telecommunications using the internet. Cloud based phone systems offer the same capabilities and features as on-premise phone systems, and they can be customized to suit the costs of a small or medium sized business.
How Do Cloud Based Phone Systems Work?
A cloud based business telephone system delivers calls over the internet. Instead of paying for standard phone lines, you pay a cloud telephony services provider who will route your calls and services to your phones through the internet. The cloud telephony services provider will provide high voice quality and reliable services just like your old telephone provider. Cloud telephony services providers offer several packages to fit different business needs.
Benefits of a Cloud Based Business Telephone System
- You can keep your existing business numbers and move them over to the cloud.
- Cost: On-premise telephone systems can require pricey equipment and hardware. Cloud telephony services are simply covered in a low monthly fee, without the large upfront costs. In a lot of cases save on your monthly phone bill and get new phones!
- Scalability: You want your phone system to be able to grow with your business. Cloud based phone systems allow your business to add lines and features as your company grows. Your package can be as big or small as your system requires.
- Integrate multiple offices/employees while still offering centralized services (intercom, transfers, and voicemail/email).
- Features: Cloud based phone systems have the same upgrades and features as on-premise phone systems. Small and medium sized businesses can customize what they want in their packages, and they can have the same big-business features that keep the business looking professional and customer friendly.
- Simplicity: You don’t need an on-site tech team to figure out your phone systems. Many cloud based phone systems offer easy-to-use dashboards to configure features and users, without having to have telecommunications knowledge.
- Technology: Always have the latest technology and phones available.
- Support: Your cloud based phone system can be supported by your provider, like HRCT.
There are many features that can be included with a cloud based business telephone system. Everything a small or medium sized business could want can be included in your cloud telephony services. The following is just a sampling of features that can be included:
- An automatic receptionist
- Cell phone integration
- Smart call routing
- Call transfers
- Remote office services
- Company directory
- Voicemail that can be accessed by phone, online or sent to your email
- Conference calling
- Music on hold
- Call waiting/parking
- Call recording
To learn more about cloud based business telephone system features call HRCT at (757) 399-3350.
A cloud based business telephone system provides small and medium sized business a quality, reliable phone system that is conducive to a small business budget, without sacrificing features and professionalism. Small business can have their cake and eat it too with cloud based phone systems. Call HRCT at (757) 399-3350 to learn how a cloud based business telephone system can benefit your business.
HRCT is a telecommunications company based in Hampton Roads Virginia, offering advanced business telephone solutions. Click here to learn about business telephone system options that can work for your small business and then call (757) 399-3350.
Call Now for Business Telephone Services (757) 399-3350
Post by Craig Maxwell, HRCT’s Senior Solutions Consultant. Craig provides outstanding service and is responsible for helping our clients find the best business telephone, computer and IT solution for their company’s needs. Craig has been corporate educated and trained on both the technical and sales side of our industry over the past 18 years.
Hampton Roads Communication Technologies (HRCT) provides quality business telecommunications solutions, like Business Telephone Systems to companies and organizations throughout the United States, Mid-Atlantic and the Hampton Roads Virginia cities of Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News and Hampton, north into Williamsburg and south into the Outer Banks of North Carolina. HRCT keeps your company connected. 24 Hour Emergency Service Available. Call today 757-399-3350.
Photos courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net ddpavumba (Cloud) and pakora (Hand)