Senior Systems Engineer
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the HRCT team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous IT challenges and work on projects for small to enterprise clients.
At HRCT, we put our people first, because your success is our success. Our mission is simple: create a culture in which our employees thrive because we believe that happy, motivated teams achieve groundbreaking results.
We are hiring for a Senior Systems Engineer
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Drive to meet and exceed organizational goals for:
- Remarkable Client Experiences.
- Client Retention.
- Employee Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills to provide phone support including, listening to the customer to gain an accurate understanding of the situation; being empathetic to the customer’s situation and having a sense of urgency to resolve the issue; producing accurate, detailed documentation at the client, problem and incident level; resolving conflict.
- Document, test, and modify network operating systems to enhance efficiency and reliability
- Diagnose and remedy network and user issues.
- Implement client projects by drawing upon a variety of prior technical experiences.
- Maximize network performance through proactive network design.
- Develop and maintain accurate and timely documentation for clients.
- Provide on-the-job training to Support Specialists.
- Produce up to date records of clients’ networks as they grow.
- Participate in quarterly technology business planning discussions with our clients.
- 3-5 years of experience in network administration and information systems technology.
- 2 to 4 years helpdesk/service desk, call center or network operations center experience or similar experience working in the outsourced IT industry.
- At least one of the following (or similar) certifications is preferred:
- CompTIA Net+
- CompTIA Server+
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 365 and/or Exchange server.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Successful at working in a team culture.
- Possess valid driver’s license.
- Daily interaction with a variety of clients, Must refer questions or concerns outside the technical area to other team members to achieve client satisfaction.
- The majority of work will be performed at client locations which may vary in terms of quality of workspace. Must be able to lift, carry, and reposition all parts of user workstations, network appliances, and printers. Consecutive hours spent sitting in front of a computer monitor and using a keyboard and mouse.
The majority of work will be performed in-office and at client locations which may vary in terms of quality of workspace. Must be able to lift, carry, and reposition all parts of user workstations, servers, network appliances, printers and other information technology equipment as required. Frequent driving or commuting from one client location to another is required
- Competitive compensation program
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.