Security is imperative for any business. The presence of security systems have helped in deterring crimes and theft, and the importance of a security system has become more and more undeniable.
Let HRCT Help Your Business or Organization keep an eye on what’s important!
More and more companies are turning to Surveillance Systems as a cost effective measure of providing additional protection of their assets and employees. Our system designers work together to ensure that your camera system is engineered to meet your needs and expectations, deterring crime when possible, and providing a clear visual record of your site during events.
Types of Camera Systems
Powerful Ways to Access Your System
Control Client is used for daily monitoring in real-time. Powerful and easy-to-use, it includes functionalities such as live view and playback, and enables you to tag relevant video clips so that they can be searched, stored, and viewed by trusted parties. Also, with its flexible alarm management interface, operators can easily identify and handle alarm events.
Internet-based Web Client & Mobile App provides accessible management of the system. This allows you to access the camera’s live view and even playback. You can also configure and manage the system.
Contact us in 3 ways!
Call, email or fill out the contact form to speak with our experts to schedule a FREE no obligation Site Survey of the property. We’ll perform a threat analysis to identify the need for a surveillance to help us understand what the you the customer is trying to prevent or protect against.
(757) 215-1600 or Email Us.
Check out Real Video Surveillance Images
Take a look at real video surveillance images from our cameras used by our many clients.
Security Cameras and Surveillance Systems For Small and Large Businesses
Available Features for Business Video Security Cameras and Surveillance
- The security cameras can be installed and run through your company’s existing secure wireless network.
- IP, VoIP, and Hosted.
- Ethernet plugin.
- Wireless Security Cameras.
- Smart IP Recorders and Cameras.
- Infrared night vision, broad dynamic range, intrusion detection capabilities, and facial detection.
- Security Cameras connect to your company’s network, so it can be pulled up, viewed and monitored from all computers connected to the network. Can also be viewed on a mobile device.
- Video Camera Storage can be in the cloud or on your company’s server.
- Can work with a Door Entry System with motion detection sensors to move the camera to record an entry.
Advantages of Security Cameras and Surveillance Systems
- Remote video monitoring
- Improve image True HD 1080 High Resolution
- Continuous real-time monitoring
- Digital storage with Higher Capacity
- Increase overall safety and security
- Reducing loss, theft, and vandalism
- Easier installation, more effective implementation
- Cost-effective and unique for company’s needs
- Improve staff productivity
- Resolve employee disputes and stop dishonest claims
- Video evidence for investigations
- Visitor monitoring and crowd control
HRCT will meet with your company to discuss your unique business security needs and recommend the best video security cameras and surveillance system to meet your needs. HRCT can install and maintain your security camera system and other business computers, IT and telephone needs.
Security Camera and Surveillance Systems Maintenance can include:
Clean and Dust Camera Lenses and System Components
Monitor Batteries and Power Supplies
Examine Cable Connections
Inspect the Weatherproofing Components and look for Corrosion
Test the Security Cameras, Surveillance Systems and Alarms
Suggest outside areas that need landscaping trimming or the need to eliminate obstructions
Call HRCT for your Free Consultation and Our Team will recommend the security camera and surveillance system that fits your needs and budget. Call today 757-215-1600
DCJS ID # 11-10174
For additional security measures find out about door access control.
Hampton Roads Communication Technologies (HRCT) provides quality business telecommunications solutions, like Security and Computer and IT Solutions to companies and organizations throughout the United States, Mid-Atlantic Region, Hampton Roads Virginia, north into Williamsburg and south into the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
HRCT keeps your company connected. 24 Hour emergency service available. Call today 757-215-1600.
HRCT Partners with the Industry’s Best Providers
of Business Communication Products and Services
Computer, IT, Data Protection, WiFi, Telephone, Security Surveillance, Security Cameras and more!