Top 10 Google Chrome Tips
The more keyboard shortcuts and other features you know about, the more efficient a user you become. Are you aware of the many keyboard shortcuts available in Google Chrome?
The more you know about the software you use every day, the more productive and effective you’ll become while you’re using it.
Case in point: don’t you think you should know about the many keyboard shortcuts and other features available in Google Chrome?
Find out what they are in our latest video.
Great company to work with on data cabling and IT needs…”
“Great company to work with on data cabling and IT needs, outstanding support and response times, nice job by Craig, Rob, Tina, Charlie and the rest of the HRCT team, keep up the good work, Thanks.”
10 Google Chrome Shortcuts & Features You Should Know About
Each and every keyboard shortcut available in Google Chrome helps users to work more efficiently and productively.
However, the following 10, in particular, are especially useful:
- Ctrl + T — Open a new tab and switch to it (or Ctrl + Shift + T — Reopen the last closed tab, and switch to it)
- Ctrl + F — Find on page
- Ctrl + H — Open History in a new tab
- Ctrl + N — Open a new window
- Ctrl + W — Close the current tab
- Ctrl + PgDn / Ctrl + PgUp — Switch to the next/previous tab
- Ctrl + Scroll wheel — Zoom in/out on a web page
- Click Scroll Wheel — Open a hyperlink in a new tab
- Escape (while dragging tab) — Return a held tab to your Chrome window
- Add Tab To Group — Right-click the tab, select Add to New Group, set a name and choose a color.
Remember, the more you know about the apps you use every day, the more convenient and productive your user experience will become. Keep an eye out for more videos like this on the HRCT YouTube channel.