A Virginia Beach DoD contractor has reached out to Hampton Roads Communications Technologies (HRCT) for its growing IT services. The contractor needed a server and its installation, a Microsoft 365 account, and all IT support services that go with it. HRCT rose to the occasion and delivered exceptional IT services to the contractor.
How HRCT helped the Virginia Beach DoD contractor
When the customer support representative received the communication from the Virginia DoD contractor, they took immediate action. They transferred the contractor’s inquiries for IT services to a professional technician, who took over from the representative.
Here is how HRCT helped the Virginia Beach contractor:
- Responsive customer support staff: HRCT was able to get a new client courtesy of its friendly and highly responsive customer support representative. The representative gained useful information, such as contacts and names of the prospective client, through polite inquiry. This information enabled HRCT staff to make a follow-up, ensuring that customers moved further down the sales funnel.
- Highly trained and experienced staff: The contractor became the beneficiary of excellent services from this service provider, thanks to the professional and highly experienced staff. They were able to avail the server, install it, and set up a Microsoft 365 account for cloud connectivity. The contractor didn’t have to wait for long.
- The latest technology: You may wonder why the contractor singled out HRCT from the multitude of other service providers in Virginia. The contractor must have had the feeling that this particular MSP was using the latest technology, such as Microsoft 365. HRCT was then able to meet the contractor’s IT needs.
- Updated hardware and software: The contractor needed a server and server installation to host their Microsoft 365 account for their small business. HRCT had exactly what the contractor needed.
- Data backup and security: With the latest technology, HRCT was in a position to provide reliable data backup and security services to the contractor. Thanks to cloud computing, the MSP can comfortably bear the burden of data security on behalf of their clients. HRCT ensures regular backups on the cloud, where data is more secure than on-site.
Why small businesses are outsourcing IT services
Current trends have seen many small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) moving to outsource their IT services to reliable managed IT service providers. If you have a small business and are wondering why you should outsource your IT department, take a look at the following factors:
- It’s cost-effective: Outsourcing IT services to managed service providers are cheaper in the long run than assembling an in-house IT department. When you outsource these services, you only pay a flat monthly fee, rather than purchasing the required hardware and software, whose costs often stack up.
- Provides access to highly trained IT staff: Managed IT service providers often recruit highly skilled and experienced staff to beat the competition. Outsourcing your IT services to them means you will also be benefitting from their expertise without spending an extra coin.
- Provides access to the latest technology: Reliable managed IT service providers, such as HRCT, employ the latest technology to meet the ever-growing needs of their clients. They offer modern methods of data storage and processing, such as the use of Microsoft 365, to ensure they stay on top of the game at all times.
- Gives more reliable cybersecurity measures: Since they employ the latest technologies, they give more reliable cybersecurity measures, such as premium firewalls and multi-factor authentication, to keep your data and systems away from cybercriminals.
- Reliable and efficient data backup: Managed service providers use cloud computing to store, backup, and retrieve data whenever the need arises. Data on the cloud is safer and easier to retrieve since you can access it from any device, and from anywhere, so long as you have connectivity to the internet.
What to look for in a reliable managed IT service provider
Each managed service provider strives to offer the best value for money for their clients in the hope of gaining more traction in the crowded marketplace. But not all service providers are the same. Some offer top-notch services, while a few others often fall short. So, how would you identify a reliable service provider?
- Financial stability: You may have to ask for their financial records before engaging their services. You don’t want to partner with a provider that won’t be with your beyond tomorrow.
- Testimonials and referrals: Find out if the provider has any past or current clients. See what they are saying about this particular MSP. You need to do a little research to get all the information you need.
- Proven track record: A new company isn’t necessarily bad, but it would be difficult to determine its efficiency without a track record. It would be advisable to look for a provider that has been around for quite some time and has completed various projects successfully.
- Technology: Find out the technologies used by the provider, and see how they fit in with your IT needs.
- Certifications: It is also important to find out if the provider has any certifications, or working relationships with major technology vendors, such as Microsoft and Oracle. If they do, it would be easier for them to offer such services as Microsoft 365.
Why choose HRCT
You will find many managed service providers out there and maybe at a loss as to which one to engage for your IT services. If you have no idea which outsourcing company you can choose, you may consider Hampton Roads Communications Technologies (HRCT).
HRCT has a highly responsive and friendly customer support staff that will handle your requests professionally and with a friendly attitude. This provider also relies on modern technologies to store and secure your data and processes. The expert staff is always ready to offer the best services, ranging from Microsoft 365 to cybersecurity and general IT support.
Your business can grow to the next level if you outsource your IT department to a reliable managed IT service provider. It will give you peace of mind, and free resources to concentrate on other important aspects of your growing business.
Need more information? Please contact us today.