How To Choose The Best Phone System For Your Business
Modern advances in telephone systems and data networks have made selecting a communication solution for your business a little difficult.
With so many options, it’s not easy to figure out which one is the perfect choice for you. After all, every business’ and organization’s needs are different — finding the perfect phone system for your needs will require a lot of research
Allow us to help.
HRCT offers a suite of options and features, unlike many of our competitors. We’ll help you find the right range of options for your needs, then let you decide which is the best fit for your purposes.
We have four primary options that will handle your communications needs:
- Traditional Digital System: Keep it simple and easy to use! This solution is perfect for businesses that want basic functionality.
- Hybrid Solution: This option gives you the ability to have a mixture of local digital phones/VoIP and remote VoIP phones for employees working from home. Advanced features may be added as-needed.
- VoIP Solution — On-Premise: With this option, IP phones are implemented on your existing data network, and seamlessly integrated with your PCs. This allows you to make and receive calls through your internet connection.
- Hosted Cloud Solution: In this arrangement, your phones aren’t dependent on your business’ on-premise system. Phones connect via your internet connection and seamlessly integrate with your network.
You and your team can answer and make calls as you would in the office. Employees can travel with their phones, utilize their preferred laptop and PC software, or use a smartphone app. The best part is that you can manage your main number or private number from anywhere, anytime!
Need extra support after you’ve made your selection? Our team can help with that too — we believe our support sets us above the rest. The bottom line is that we take care of our customers!
No matter what solution you choose, our team will provide assistance as needed. We’ll install the solution, train your staff on the new system, and provide free lifetime training. We’re available 24/7. Furthermore, some of our solutions offer lifetime warranty, free support, and free phone upgrades.
Is It Time To Upgrade Your Phone Systems?
It all starts when you recognize the need for something new. Here are five signs that you may need to upgrade your phones:
- You need remote phones or app-based access for staff members outside of the office
- Your current system is just too old to support and maintain
- Your current system cannot be scaled to keep up with your growth
- You want access to the newest features that aren’t available on current system
- The manufacturer is out of business and parts and software upgrades are unavailable.
No matter when you decide to upgrade your systems, know that you don’t have to do it alone.
HRCT can assist you in finding the right communication solutions to ensure your business’ communications demands are met. We offer trade-in allowance, manufacturer promotions, no money down solutions, leasing and more — get in touch with our team to get a free over-the-phone or in-person consultation.