- Do you see yourself as a successful sales closer?
- Have you hit the ceiling on what you can earn where you are now?
- Ready to bring your sales talent to a big industry with limitless potential?
This opportunity might just be what you’re looking for!
WHO WE ARE
HRCT enables the success of small and mid-sized businesses through the effective use and management of technology. We are a US-based industry leader in the provisioning of IT Services that deliver results.
Our comprehensive services include IT management, consulting, and the support of networks, servers and desktops. Due to our continued growth, we need an outstanding sales professional who wants an exciting and lucrative career.
We are looking for people who will be part of our team and embrace our core values:
- Integrity & Trust in everything we do
- Devoted to Delivering Amazing Client Experiences
- Build a Team that’s a Family
- Take the Initiative
- Make IT Better
We are actively looking for an Outside Sales Professional, whose primary responsibility will be to connect with businesses in our market that can benefit from our service offerings.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of HRCT’s services, programs, and sales process to address managed service, project, and procurement opportunities.
- Work with local engineering and management resources to achieve and exceed quota.
- Work with the entire team to cross-sell IT services to their client and prospect base.
- Provide accurate insight into the financial results and forecast of sales.
- Develop a thorough understanding of how HRCT services create value for customers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of technology services and trends.
- Hold quarterly meetings with clients to consult about their business growth plans and goals.
- Travel to any of our clients throughout Virginia and North Carolina.
- Attend bi-weekly sales meetings.
- A proven capacity to discover leads in a thriving marketplace.
- The capacity to learn about our services and solutions & consistently execute a proven sales methodology.
- The ability to learn how to use our CRM tool to track sales opportunities and activities.
- A proven capacity to close consultative sales to business clients.
- Successful at working in a team culture.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Superior work ethic and high energy level.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel (ConnectWise CRM a plus).
- Ability to coordinate multiple sales activities.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, services, and needs from a prospect, client, and HRCT perspective.
- 2-5 years of outside sales experience.
- 4-year college degree.
- Sales/business development experience with a record of meeting and exceeding quota.
- High level of business acumen, in order to have a “business conversation” with business people.
- Successful track record of sales and relationship management.
- A competitive base salary and lucrative/uncapped commission program.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting-edge technology and workflow solutions.
Success in this position may provide a pathway to other opportunities.