Where Can I Find A Managed IT Services Provider That Understands What Hospitality Businesses Need From Their Technology Assets?
The goal of all hospitality businesses is for their guest experience to exceed their greatest expectations. Today’s travelers are quite seasoned and have come to expect a lot from their stay at your properties. Though this makes for savvy guests, it also means that hospitality businesses are held to a higher standard, particularly when it comes to the technology they provide for guest use.
Since nearly all of your guests demand reliable WiFi, it is vital for companies in the hospitality sector to prioritize a robust WiFi system. The HRCT team will be glad to show you how you can provide near-perfect uptime for your workflow and guest WiFi, without WiFi dead spots within the facility or grounds.
Seven Things that the HRCT IT Support for Hospitality Businesses Can Help Your Company Achieve
- Exceptional customer service
- Rapid response times to each customer call
- POS/PMS system procurement, installation, and management
- Proactive IT solutions for the hospitality industry
- Fortified security
- Commitment to ensuring consistent WiFi connectivity
- Flat-rate, affordable monthly IT services pricing
What Other Services Does HRCT Provide For Hospitality Businesses?
- Communications infrastructure and telephone systems management
- Fortified data security to ensure all client data remains protected
- Current audio-visual equipment for conferences
- Properly functioning POS and property management systems that move guests through check-in/check-out smoothly and provide a comfortable environment for their stay
- Remote key access which consistently works
- Fully operational room essentials such as lights, heat, and TVs – all remotely controlled through the network in modern facilities