Sr. V.P. of Information Technology
As HRCT’s Senior V.P. of Information Technology, Eric provides the best computer and IT support, repair and managed services for businesses throughout the state, region and across the United States. Eric has been in the business of providing IT and consulting for small and medium business for more than 17 years. Eric joined the HRCT executive team in 2010 to grow the IT division and integrate customers’ IT systems with business telephone systems.
Eric Schueler grew up in rural Minnesota and was transplanted to Virginia via the Navy where he worked on the electronics on F-14 fighter jets. While serving his country, he completed a degree in Electronic & Computer Engineering and landed a part time job working for a small computer company building and installing computers for small businesses.
After his honorable discharge from the Navy, Eric became a full time IT and computer technician. While working the way up the ranks to become the Senior Service Manager, he accumulated many certifications including:
- CompTIA A+
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Certified SonicWALL Systems Administrator (CSSA)
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
- Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Small Business Specialist (MSBS)
- Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professional: Retail Management
After 13 years with a small company, Eric sought a bigger challenge, so he brought his expertise to HRCT. Eric is HRCT’s Senior V.P. of Information Technology. His team provides high quality IT support and solutions to businesses, including:
- Cloud Computing
- Managed Services
- Network Virtualization
- VoIP: Hosted
- General Network Repair and Troubleshooting
- Network Design & Implementation
- Virus Protection & Removal
- Email Solutions & SPAM Filtering
- Networking Security
- Wiring & Cabling
Fun Fact: Eric likes to restore old cars. His newest project is a 1956 Oldsmobile 88.