Hampton Roads Communication Technologies is in Virginia Beach to ensure that your business is connected. As your business grows and expands, HRCT will be right there, updating and testing to be sure that your Virginia Beach business can proceed without interruption. Call 757-399-3350 today to find out how your Virginia Beach business can be improved by HRCT’s telephone and IT expertise.
Communication has never been so fact, so clear – so complex – as it is these days. This is due to the vast advances in technology, such as the use of category 5E, category 6, plenum and non-plenum, fiber optic, as well as hyper speed.
- Category 5E: A type of cable used for carrying internet, telephone and video signals.
- Category 6: The newer model of 5E.
- Plenum: Refers to an area in a building used for HVAC purposes, which can often double as telecommunications stations. The Plenum wires must go in the Plenum spaces because they must adhere to fire-safety standards.
- Non-Plenum: Polyvinyl Chloride – PVC
- Fiber Optic: Communication by sending pulses of light through an optical fiber.
- Hyper Speed: Compresses elements of web pages in order to send information to your computer faster.
If that list gives you a headache, you’re not alone. But you can find peace of mind by calling Hampton Roads Communication Technologies today, and letting us take care of all the technical stuff. Our technicians are experienced and knowledgeable, and perform each task with the greatest care and attention to detail. Additionally, our HRCT technicians will test and certify compliance with city and state code regulation requirements.
Don’t fall behind in the Information and Technology race. Call Hampton Roads Communication Technologies today at 757-399-3350 today, and enjoy your new high-speed communications tomorrow.