Take your business telephone to the next level of technology and save money while you are doing it!
What is a Hosted/VoIP Business Telephone System?
A Hosted Phone System is an affordable cloud-based technology that runs your company’s phone lines, voice and data signals, in the cloud through the the Internet. Voice Over Internet Protocol, also called VoIP, is another term used for data and voice and hosting over your existing internet. A data and voice hosting company provides features, maintenance and updates for a business phone system.
Current Special – Get your 1st Month FREE
HRCT can help save you money on your business telephone, and you will get your 1st month FREE!
- You can save up to 50% on your monthly phone bill.
- You will not need hefty hardware and on-premise maintenance.
- You benefit from low upfront costs and low monthly plans.
- Backup systems are put in place to keep your business connected.
- Your Hosted Phone System can grow with your business.
- Using the latest technology, you will never get stuck in an obsolete system again.
- Remote employees can be connected right into your main system with all the features.
- Features you can have: Call screening, voicemail to email, cell phone integration & more.
- Your system will seamlessly connect all your offices as one.
Call HRCT to find out more. (757) 399-3350
Use this form or call an HRCT team member to find out how you can take advantage of this offer. (757) 399-3350
VoIP/Hosted Phone System
Get your 1st Month FREE!
Click on this coupon to print, and call HRCT to Find out More!
Call for information (757) 399-3350
For more information about our current special, contact HRCT (757) 399-3350
Hampton Roads Communication Technologies (HRCT) provides quality business telecommunications solutions, business security systems, computer and IT support and managed service agreements to companies and organizations throughout the United States, Mid-Atlantic and the Hampton Roads Virginia cities of Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News and Hampton, north into Williamsburg and south into the Outer Banks of North Carolina. HRCT keeps your company connected with 24/7 emergency service.